Stranger hanbook 147

Yaay someone took this!!!
WARNING this is a MTL so there are bound to be mistranslations at some point, I did my best to avoid this but Japanese is too damn vague at times so I can't guarantee 100% accuracy.
Nobody likes rants take me to the chapter                               
Sooo... Rant time!!! everybody likes things like this... right?
I might as well use this space to talk a bit about myself. I'm not a full time hikkineet, but more like a ronin waiting for entrance exams to college, and I decided that I have a heck lot of free time so the idea just struck me, might as well pick one of these inactive projects from novel updates to kill some free time. And hell, time was indeed annihilated. Since I'm Mexican, I actually started a project English-Spanish, but it turns out that Spanish readers lack a too convenient database-like website like novel updates, so I got stuck without knowing how to get readers for my own blog, so while I was sitting here waiting for some well known (like Spanish Stranger Handbook project) to return from their MIA state and read my application as TL/ED I decided that I might as well go and NTR this from his neglected site, now here I am 4 days later with a newfound respect for capable MTLs projects that know how to decipher gibberish akin to a certain sister in this work. I didn´t even plan to rant at first, but after 4 days of bumping my head against vague and complex Japanese, and a bit of sleep deprivation, I decided I might as well vent a bit over here.
Now if you actually read all this nonsense in crappily redacted before clicking the chapter (or just coincidentally read this last part alone) I have a reward for you, a direct link to the chapter avoiding adfly by just clicking  on the period :P.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Stranger's handbook 156

Stranger's handbook 155