Stranger's handbook 154

Yay I'm back with a chapter!! First the important matter, does anyone have for any reason a backup for chapters 73~146 now that oyasumi premium wordpress is no more? If not then those will be a blank space for quite a while since I will focus my TL on cunrrent chapters.
Anyway chapter is this way

Now that iv'e finally escaped from the hellish grasp of RL and that iv'e finally caught up with the majority of piled up unread chapters from NU at last have time to translate so I can keep this thing running for the next couple of months at least (after that I can just hope that my soul won't be stolen by college) I really hope that someone stored those chapter so that this novel can still get new readers. I'm felling a bit under the weather so I'll stop my rant here. Have a nice week everyone.

Comentarios

  1. Your Malwarebytes Premium blocked this website because it may contain riskware. We strongly recommend you do not continue.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Damn, unless it's about adfly, then I don't even have beneffits from this :(

      Borrar
  2. If I were not wrong there suppose to be a pdf file for the previous chapter.
    Dunno if it still there.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Stranger's handbook 156

Stranger's handbook 155

Stranger hanbook 147