Stranger's handbook 150

Wooo, another chapter, I had a couples of thing I felt like saying, but I stupidly erased that by mistake, and I'm too lazy to write it again so I'll just leave it like this and go to sleep already (TwT)7... Just one thing, for those who had the same doubt, it seems that bachelor(ette) parties actually aren't the norm in Japan. "ell see ya next week (hopefuly)

chapter here

p.d does anyone knows why aren't my chapters with the lock in novelupdates, or if there's a way I must put it?

Comentarios

  1. Thats because you use a redirect link, the lock symbol is what agreed added after a certain CN translation incident

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. i mean since I use a redirect link shouldn't i get a lock symbol? in my case there was a lock in chapter 147 but not in any other

      Borrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Stranger's handbook 156

Stranger's handbook 155

Stranger hanbook 147