Stranger's handbook 153

Yo guys! You got lucky, I wasn't planning to release this one until tomorrow, but the last part was soo good that I just couldn't stop, so here you go, enjoy!

Sorry for the delay, this last week I got absorbed reading Dungeon Defense, good novel, if you haven't read it yet, and you like dark stories I reccomend this one. Though if you easily get absorbed in good stories like I do, first make sure you've got the time :p. Now that these two things are out of the way, I hope I at last manage to sleep before sunrise. Every time I finish a chapter, I fell like currygom turned into whitegom (those that are familiar with Kubera manhwa might understand) this wouldn't happen if I got my shit together, and made a schedule for myself, but if I was like that, I wouldn't be mtl'ing anyway, so.... yeah. Well enough ranting for now, now I can collapse for the weekend, and maybe be able to feel refreshed when I wake up at last. see ya all next week (or so).

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Stranger's handbook 156

Stranger's handbook 155

Stranger hanbook 147