Stranger's handbook 152

Here we are once more. Right now I'm happy since my main project (it's actually not this one, figures) has become known, and has readers (barely though). It's a pain in the ass that there's no convenient novelupdates-like website for spanish wn/ln.
Enough of that here's your chapter

If you didn't already know, there's actually a direct link in almost every chapter post I do (except for 148) even if I don't write about it. I'm in such a good mood about my main getting some light that I might as well say it :p (not that I will post the direct link as the main one anyways :p). Most of the time is well enough hidden that it is faster to just click on the adfly, but it is still there since it's kind of fun for me. I really don't have any ideas on what to write about, I can just think about how I saw no game no life zero in the weekend, it is a good movie, I'm not a big fanboy so that's the only thing I have to say about it...
Well c y'all next week I guess.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Stranger's handbook 156

Stranger's handbook 155

Stranger hanbook 147